Motivation comes from a foundation of inspiration.
The?7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE ARMY FAMILIES?workshop provides a much needed framework for applying universal, self-evident principles that enable family members to communicate more effectively about their problems and resolve them successfully.
- Deal with relocation or Permanent Change of Station (PCS).
- Anticipate all phases of deployment.
- Apply an “Inside-Out Approach” to problem solving and goal creation.
- Resolve differences in marriage and family relationships by cooperating together creatively.
- Leverage family services both on and off the post.
- Abandon unhealthy behaviors.
- Build family traditions, unity, and a “nurturing family culture.”